Friday, August 12, 2011

A little update...

I'm very well aware that i haven't posted anything in almost three months now. Aside from the usual of me being lazy bum, to tell you the truth i haven't been to many music shows in the past two months or so. I've also found myself listening to less new music, and that I'd rather put something i'm already familiar with. I still play and write music a lot, probably more than i ever have, but i don't find myself getting excited to explore my musical horizon like i used to be. I guess I'm getting old or something (I'm turning 25 at the end of the year)

I feel that changes are needed in order for me to keep being motivated to write. So, I've decided that from now on i will write about anything that i feel is good enough to be written, without limiting it to just music. Don't worry, i won't turn this into a freakin' diary or anything like that. I am just branching out a bit. Until the next post then!


No comments:

Post a Comment